Why debate or participate in a public speaking event?
- Develop excellent research skills
- Better your writing and speaking skills
- Learn how to present
- Public speaking is the 2nd common fear
- Good communication skills essential for most careers
- Increase social and political awareness
- A debate/ public speaking may last 7-10 minutes but these are life skills developed gradually as we reflect upon each moment.
Speakers get an opportunity to challenge themselves and have reason to actively participate in such activities.
Mr Shaughan Dolan will be our trainer.
JCI Greenwich Debate Training, last Tuesday of every month.
For more information and if you would like to be involved in organising events, contact us on email@example.com
Deptford LoungeLondon - 9 Giffin St